What kind of furniture is available to rent?
We've put some of our more popular items on our Featured Rental Items page, but our entire inventory of new and used furnishings
are available for rental.
If you are looking to rent something that's not shown on our web sites, please call or contact us.
Basic Terms and Conditions
- Prices quoted on our web site are per month and based on a rental term of three months or longer.
- Monthly rates decrease with longer commitments.
- New furniture is rented on a month-to-month basis, minimum of three (3) months.
- All rental furniture will be in new or showroom condition.
- First month rental, installation and pickup charges are due on delivery.
- Most furniture can be installed 3 working days after your order is received.
- Customers are responsible for damage from excessive use, fire, theft or water damage.
- Call or contact us for quotes on:
- Shorter rental terms
- Rental purchases
- Delivery and installation
Is there another option between renting or buying?
Does renting office furniture make sense for you?
- Office furniture rental is an excellent strategy if your business needs furniture,
but you don't want to tie up the capital needed to buy it.
- Office furniture rental is a low cost, short-term solution that can benefit any size business with temporary needs -- from the small business just starting out, to a project office for a major corporation.
What are the advantages of renting office furniture vs. buying it?
- Renting is a direct business expense, which may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor for details.
- The rental commitment is short and flexible. The commitment ends when your project ends, or when you've found a more permanent solution.